* Fixed malloc usage to calloc for spots where we need zero filled memory.
* All code warnings now treated as errors.
* Fixes for debian packaging.
* Added new pooling mechanism.
* MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_NO_BLOCK no longer also sets MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_BUFFER_REQUESTS.
* Updated generic rpm.
The new pooling mechanism is thread safe so if you have been looking for a way to limit your number of memcachd_st structures and you use threads you are now set!
This work was done to improve the connection handling in Drizzle for Memcachd (and it is going into the UDF for MySQL as well).
You can find out more information here: