getting the 5.2 tree cleaned out of warnings. I then went for a walk
at the local temple.
I had to add a patch to AZIO for AIO, since Solaris will respond
occasionally with "DEVICE BUSY", so I created fall back logic to go
use pread() if the aio_read() call fails. Rewrote a piece of code
last night to remove a variable that I didn't need.
I had been given a suggestion in this particular case on using a hack
with a number to track state. I decided to avoid that advice since
every time I looked at the piece of code I had to remind myself how
it worked (and I really dislike tricky code...).
Of course sitting here writing this it crosses my mind that I should
add a suspend call just in case to the failed aio_read on Solaris...
Pictures of my morning walk follows :)