I just downloaded the latest Google Maps for my Treo. Awesome :) Why is that? They have added two of the features I have most wanted. When I go and look for a location, I can select addresses from my contact database. Looking up friend's addresses on the map is now just two clicks. Better? When I find a business via Google Maps I can then select to have a vCard created for the business (and Google even gives you the phone number in the vCard). The application also gives me the option to call the address as well. So I can now find a business, and add it to my contacts database. And for the hell of it, I entered "Cuppertino, California" and then selected "MySQL" as a local business. What did I get? Not only the offices address and phone number, but the URL for the company as well! I loved Yahoo maps for years, but once Google Maps came out for my cell phone I just switched to using Google Maps for everything. These recent changes just confirm my love of this application. The only thing that this makes me wonder? Why doesn't the Google Maps web based interface allow me to download vCards as well? Read more about Google for the Treo here: http://www.google.com/gmm/treo